Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for our arrival that will help both of us:
1. Please bring to your technician's attention any spot or stains that may require special attention.
2. Please vacuum your carpet before we arrive.
3. Any small pieces, such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc. which you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
4. For your pet's peace of mind (and our's) please put them in a safe, quiet, place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
5. China cabinets, entertainment centers, antiques, large TV's, electronic equipment, computers, pianos and fragile furniture cannot be moved. Our standard cleaning includes moving any coffee tables, chairs, couches and smaller items that you would like moved. Please inform us prior to your cleaning if you want such items moved.
6. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE YOUR FURNITURE PRIOR TO CLEANING AS WE NEED TO PRE-SPRAY THE WALKWAYS. IF YOU DO MOVE FURNITURE, PLEASE MOVE IT OFF CARPETED AREAS.
7. Remove all breakable items from the furniture which will have to be moved.
8. Walk on carpet at your own risk until completely dry. Floors may be slippery when wet, especially walking from tile to carpet. Please advise all occupants of this hazard. We recommend putting down a bath towel at the entrance of carpet to keep from slipping.
9. Infants that are crawling must remain off the carpet for 24 hours.
10. Keep children and pets away from hoses, equipment, cleaning products and work area while the technician is cleaning as the hoses will be hot and could burn them.
11. Odors: we do everything possible to reduce or eliminate urine odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not beattainable. In severe cases, the carpet and pad must be replaced and the sub-flooring sealed. After our treatment, a stain may reappear which is not due to our negligence but occurs because of the depth of contamination. If this happens, please call our office and we will return to eliminate the stain at no cost to you.
12. Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the carpet.
13. Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the carpet.
14. MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO TO MAKE THIS EXPERIENCE A BETTER ONE FOR YOU, PLEASE LET US KNOW.